About the Position:
The Sales Executive is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
B.Sc. in Business Administration or related field.
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in Account Management or Territory Sales.
· Have basic knowledge of printing solutions.
· Experience of managing accounts and relationships
· Experience of direct customer contact
· Experience of presenting proposals to customers at senior management level
· Be comfortable working towards clearly defined sales targets
· A good understanding of what is required to develop and maintain the most valuable customer relationships
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Strong listening and questioning skills - outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions
· Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
· Excellent proposal writing and analytical skills.
· Highly developed social, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong account management and relationship building skills.
· Experience of managing major corporate accounts at head office level.
· Highly self-motivated.
· Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with IATL International’s key customers.
· Plays an integral role in new business pitches and holds the responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
· Develop an intimate understanding of the customer’s business needs using a variety of sources and identify and explore commercial opportunities.
· Develop innovative solutions for customers that not only support IATL International’s current product portfolio but lead the business in improving those products and developing new ones.
· Identify key influencers and decision-makers at the customer(s) side and develop an action plan to deepen the relationship with this audience.
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the available sales channel.
· Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
· You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
· Send periodical reports to his line manager.
Salary & Benefits:
· Sales Commission