Account Manager is the link between the client and the entire Appitize team. He / She acts as both the salesperson for Appitize and as the client's representative within Appitize.
The account manager leads Appitize efforts for sales and ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the client agreed work plan and that it is kept within the time frame and budget.
· Secure new sales accounts which needs meet company services to the market.
· Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
· Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
· Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both.
· Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
· Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
· Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
· Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
· Handle budgets, manage campaign costs invoices and undertake campaign administrative tasks.
· Work with colleagues to adevise an advertising campaign details that meets the client's work plan and budget.
· Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
· Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
· Work with the senior account manager and other team members to plan media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies.
· Assisting and training new account executives or managers.
Requirements & Capabilities
· At least 3 years work experience in similar position.
· Bachelor degree in related field.
· Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
· Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs
· Strong experience in store operation management and customer service
· Demonstrated understanding of online marketing
· Travel: mostly office based but can involve travel within the working day to visit clients.
· Working hours: mainly 9 to 5, Saturday to Thurseday. It can also involve long hours to meet particular deadlines.
· Location: mainly in Khartoum East.
· Opportunities for self-employment: freelance work is possible for those with experience and contacts.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly.
· Effective teamworking skills.
· Influencing and negotiation skills.
· Oral and written communication skills.
· Commercial awareness.
· Passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement.
· Willingness to learn.
· Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism.
· IT literacy and an awareness.
Percentage of campaigns that actual work plan met planned budget and time
Total number of new sales account
New sales accounts
Total revenue realized from associated accounts