Digital Marketing Specialist is the respsponsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns. He / She acts as Appitize company online sales and customer service frontliner within assigned marketplaces
The digital marketing specialist include day-to-day management of digital marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to: SEM (AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), Display Marketing, Social Media and Pre-Roll activities. This includes keyword research, campaign set-up, monthly reporting, daily monitoring and various other tasks.
· Day-to-day management of assigned client’s advertisement projects.
· Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
· Work with colleagues to advise an advertising campaign details that meets the client's work plan and budget.
· Process daily online operations and responsible for the service delivery of assigned client’s advertisement projects.
· Provide exceptional customer service and resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions of assigned client’s advertisement projects.
· Communicate, execute, and manage e-marketing plans of different e-marketing channels such as social media (Facebook/Instgram/twitter), or search engine optimization (content).
· Assisting and training new digital marketing specialists.
· Secondary tasks will include preparing PowerPoint presentations, uploading digital assets to clients’ sites and other duties as needed.
Requirements & Capabilities
· At least 1-3 years work experience in similar position.
· Bachelor degree in related field.
· Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
· Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs.
· Strong experience in store operation management and customer service.
· Ability to work on major digital campaigns.
· The individual should have experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads and Google Analytics.
· The selected candidate will be expected to become certified in analytics, search and display advertising.
· Travel: mostly office based but can involve travel within the working day to visit clients.
· Working hours: mainly 9 to 5, Saturday to Thurseday. It can also involve long hours to meet particular deadlines.
· Location: mainly in Khartoum East.
· Opportunities for self-employment: freelance work is possible for those with experience and contacts.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly.
· Effective teamworking skills.
· Oral and written communication skills.
· Commercial awareness.
· Passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement.
· Willingness to learn.
· Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism.
Campaign service delivery
Records of all work done to customers
(work delivered per campaign)
Timely response to custmers inquiries and complaints through website, social media and phone
Time to response
Time to resolve
Successful campaign plans
Timely executing of online marketing plans on all agreed channels
Execution according to plan