JOB DESCRIPTION FOR QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
QC Engineer will be work under Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and execute the Quality Control Program on site according to project specification.
· Inspect and perform testing coordination and control
· Create and maintain good relationship with Testing Lab (UofK).
· Provide samples for testing and track results.
· Supervise workers.
· Manage and prepare material submittal.
· Assist and support procurement officer and finance manager for local material supply.
· Prepare construction daily reports
· Check material, design, shop and as-built drawings.
· Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
· Provide coordination with Head Office in Turkey.
· Create and maintain good relationship with primary contractor.
· English speaking/writing is very essential.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering (civil engineer is preferable)
· Min 6 years of experience implementing construction quality control program.
· Must be proficient in project management tools and softwares.
· Previous Experince in US Government funded projects is preferable.
The project requires 6 days per week, 8 hours per day. Overtime could be done as needed.
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com