JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SAFETY MANAGER
The Construction Safety Manager will monitor safety issues during the project. Will be responsible for job hazard analysis, identify safety hazards, and implement safety programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor safet issues.
· Prepare weekly safety training program beforehand specific activities.
· Prepare job hazard analysis, and implement appropriate safety program.
· Maintain all administrative tasks related to project specific safety documentation/filing systems, etc.
· Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate all Subcontractors Pre-Construction Safety Planning Meetings acting as a resource for field operations with compliance on Federal (OSHA) and state as well as local safety and health regulations.
· Conduct regularly scheduled site evaluations, follow up and tracking of corrections to deficiencies
· Supervise workers for safety related issues.
· Assist and support procurement officer and finance manager for local safety equipment/material supply.
· Provide coordination with Head Office in Turkey.
· Create and maintain good relationship with primary contractor.
· Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
· English speaking/writing is very essential.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Engineering or related Safety Programs.
· A minimum of 5 years of field safety management experience in the Construction Industry.
· Proficient Knowledge of construction safety.
· Having OSHA 30 Hours Certificate is preferable.
· Having Local Qualification Certificate is Must.
· Computer skills a must including excel and word.
· Previous Experince in US Government funded projects is preferable.
The project requires 6 days per week, 8 hours per day. Overtime could be done as needed.
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com