Years of Experience : 4 years
Career Level : experienced(non-manager)
Job Status : Full time
Salary Range : not mentioned
Vacancies : not mentioned
Job Type : Employee
Location : Sudan/khartoum
Education level : bachelor's degree
Gender : all
Job role :
- Logistics/Supply Chain
Job Description :
To ensure that the logistics department works in coordination with internal and external units.
• Ensuring that products and materials are stored in accordance with company strategies and rules in the most favorable terms and conditions.
• Following all foreign correspondence.
• Ensuring coordination with the customs firm during the import and export processes.
• Control of costs required for customs clearance and / or requested by the company.
• Monitoring and reporting of payments made during the exporting process.
• To establish the logistic budget and to ensure compliance with the budget.
• To ensure that the procedures and rules of logistics processes are applied.
• Following up the legislation on logistics processes.
• Regularly prepare and present on-the-job reports on his work
Sign up to apply
About the company
Founded in February 2012, Talent Center for Human Resources Management, Consultancy & Training aims to enhance an organization’s HR function, capitalize on capacity building and provide products & solutions for HR best practices.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Our activities support the clients’ strategic plan and human capital challenges.
- We take direction from our client top leadership who is responsible for establishing strategic direction.
- We provide services to employees that enhance their capacity to respond to organizational changing needs.
- We partner with human resources to produce Talent’s proficiency of achieving the strategic goals of our clients.
- We create partnerships with reputable expertise to enhance our own capabilities and performance.
MISSION & VISION
Talent Center strives to empower HR teams to become the best they can be by using the right tools for the job. It is our aim to understand clearly our esteemed partner’s business and key objectives and work together employing best practices to excel.
With supportive global network of independent training & consultancy providers, we will exceed our client’s expectations, and by way of professional, flexible, and premium standards we ensure excellent training and consultancy service every time.
- Teamwork: enhance people interaction for more energetic and enthusiastic work environment for outstanding results.
- Ambition: for long-lasting learning
- Leadership: foster for HR leading role to fulfill business needs & people development.
- Enabling people; to enhance business growth
- Network: nurture for diversified international & national training and consultancy providers, to exceed our stakeholders’ expectations.
- Trust: to remain your provider of choice