Years of Experience : 10 years
Career Level : manager(supervisor)
Job Status : Full time
Salary Range : not mentioned
Vacancies : not mentioned
Job Type : Employee
Location : Sudan/khartoum
Education level : master's degree
Gender : all
Job role :
Job Description :
• Identification and evaluation of merger, acquisition and partnership opportunities for business development and corporate growth objectives; the establishment, research and development of relations within this scope; the development, management and follow-up of relationships with investment organizations, private equity firms, business partners, law firms and all third party institutions• Possible Mergers & Acquisitions or Managing the Partnership / Post-Union Integration Process,
• Any consultancy, data etc. that will be taken outside the institution. management of the outputs, coordination.
• Provision of the project management support required for the passing of the growth projects within the scope of the group roadmap.
• The preparation, coordination and follow-up of all relevant projects, analyzes and works to be requested by the top management.
• The existing and potential sectors related to the group, the analysis and development of the follow-up, evaluation.
• Standardization and coordination of similar projects carried out among companies
Sign up to apply
About the company
Founded in February 2012, Talent Center for Human Resources Management, Consultancy & Training aims to enhance an organization’s HR function, capitalize on capacity building and provide products & solutions for HR best practices.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Our activities support the clients’ strategic plan and human capital challenges.
- We take direction from our client top leadership who is responsible for establishing strategic direction.
- We provide services to employees that enhance their capacity to respond to organizational changing needs.
- We partner with human resources to produce Talent’s proficiency of achieving the strategic goals of our clients.
- We create partnerships with reputable expertise to enhance our own capabilities and performance.
MISSION & VISION
Talent Center strives to empower HR teams to become the best they can be by using the right tools for the job. It is our aim to understand clearly our esteemed partner’s business and key objectives and work together employing best practices to excel.
With supportive global network of independent training & consultancy providers, we will exceed our client’s expectations, and by way of professional, flexible, and premium standards we ensure excellent training and consultancy service every time.
- Teamwork: enhance people interaction for more energetic and enthusiastic work environment for outstanding results.
- Ambition: for long-lasting learning
- Leadership: foster for HR leading role to fulfill business needs & people development.
- Enabling people; to enhance business growth
- Network: nurture for diversified international & national training and consultancy providers, to exceed our stakeholders’ expectations.
- Trust: to remain your provider of choice