· Responsible for the sales operation process and objectives implementation
· Preparing monthly and quarterly sales report.
· Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
· Managing and oversee the profitability of the business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals to achieve business objectives.
· Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities.
· Working closely with the product and trade marketing teams, you will oversee the performance of the accounts in terms of their category and shelf analysis, sales and promotional effectiveness.
· Supervision the sales team on achieving targets, trade promotion development and execution as well as ensure that they are motivated and focused on the company’s strategic goals.
· Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
· Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
· Preparing and reviewing the monthly target / Forecast for the centers.
· Managing the Customers database to ensure accurate up-to-date information is available.
Any other tasks to be assigned by the line manager.