Planning, coordination and control of respective production resources to effectively achieve the set production targets & quality standards.
To ensure cost effective utilization of resources at respective levels of Production.
· To ensure the compliance and implementation of c GMPs in respective production activities of the department.
· Attending production planning, factory staff, GMP, Validation and other meetings as per the instructions of Plant manager.
· Organizing training & development of production department personnel as per the approved training schedule.
· Conceptualization, planning & implementation of future equipment & development activities of production department.
· Participating in the internal quality audits for compliance with cGMP requirements.
· To provide assistance to R&D in scaling up of products.
· Preparing periodic reports with respect to the activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct supervisor for review.
· Specifying manpower requirements according to the recruitment and selection system and as per the HR & Admin Department practices.
· Identifying training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of the training courses in coordination with the concerned employees in the HR & Admin Department.
· Following‐up employee affairs including vacations, leaves …etc, in coordination with the concerned employees in the HR & Admin Department.
· Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices at the company.
University Degree in Pharmacy or Engineering
Minimum of (12) years of experience in a similar field.