We are looking for a Laboratory Supervisor to supervise our facilities and conduct our behavior analysis studies. In this position, you will be responsible for managing laboratory staff. You may be involved in data collection or help facilitate studies, but your primary concern is the recruitment, training, and supervision of other chemists and technician. You will also set a budget and oversee quality control measures.
Laboratory Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment and training of laboratory personnel.
2. Overseeing data collection and trials.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
7. Participate in experiments when necessary.
8. Set and maintain a laboratory budget.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
10. Ensure that all equipment is working.
Laboratory Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, or a related field.
2. 5-7 years of laboratory experience in mining field.
3. Working experience to operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
4. Personnel management experience.
5. Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.