- Receive the scrap from all department.
- Coordinate the process of selling disposing the scrap
- Implement the program of waste segregation
- Monitoring the movement of waste by the contractor
- Prepare the scrap movement reports
- Implement 5S program and HSE requirement in scrap area.
- Follow the saving from the program of waste segregation
- Follow the situation of the tools used for the waste segregation
- Provide training to casual and employees about waste segregation
- Coordinate with other department to reduce the amount of waste to landfill
- Follow quality requirement during selling process
Any other tasks required regarding the environment
The qualification of the scrap coordinator should be:
- Bachelor degree in Environment or any other relevant.
- From 1 to 3 years’ experience in scrap or materials coordinator or relevant
- OSHA Nebosh certificate Preferable