· Create internal Specifications for each item involved in production process (Raw/FG).
· Initiate company’s lab according to the international standards including prepare testing devices, calibration methods, testing procedures and lab policies.
· Ensure effective inspect adherence to procedure for each new item to be examined, measuring devices to be used, and maximum and minimum acceptable dimensions.
· Review issued certificates and raise any deviations or non-conformity found.
· Create and implement periodic audit system for all factory and centres to ensure commitment of quality requirements and treat findings.
· Identify gaps in efficient process workflow and suggests steps for supplier quality process improvement.
· Collect, prepare and analyse data for corrective action and process improvement.
· Support production operations and critical business situations.
· Ensure materials and products meet defined product specifications and standards.
· Any task assigned by the line manager in the same role.