This job is designed to review and implement production checkpoints and standards, testing raw material/products for compliance with food safety regulations, documenting test results and recommending improvements. Quality Control Engineer responsibility is to ensure that a manufacturer's final product meets all industry standards.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a relevant field (food-related discipline, such as food science, microbiology, chemistry, or food industry management).
• Have at least one of the ISO lead audit certifications.
• Experience in Design, Implementation and Audit of ISO Quality Assurance food safety processes and procedures.
• Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system
• Track record in business analysis.
• Experience in developing business processes, SLA’s, KPI’s and business rules.
• Understanding of the relevant regulatory, legal and other contextual factors of the Business.
• Food safety standards that are customary within the food industry and mandated by government regulations.
• Knowledge of application of government regulations for food laboratory processes.