· Maintain customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation.
· Participate on the Annual and monthly sales plan
· Supervise the daily settlement process for the sales vans.
· Develop and train retail sales team members by conducting daily sales observations.
· Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Supervision on the sales team within the department.
· Preparing and reviewing the monthly target / Forecast for the centers.
· Endeavor to meet and exceed team member expectations by providing department and service teamwork.
· Make sure the sales team are following the routs system and complying with company policy
· Achieve the monthly and annual sales objectives
· Supervise the routine checking process with finance and warehouse team
· Coordinate with trade marketing team to facilitate the sales process
· Maintain confidentiality of company and all customer information.
· Represent company in areas of public relations like trade shows.
· Achieve needed results and a high level of sales performance.
· Assisting the manager with managing and training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks.
· Oversee and ensure compliance of all staff with established company policies.
Any other tasks to be assigned by the line manager.