· Ensure delivery of produced quantities in the specified time, specification and cost.
· Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
· List the primary duties and responsibilities in order of importance
· Manage production parameters and waste limits within agreed range.
· Repots daily produced volumes specifications in comparison to set targets and/or orders
· Manage closely production personal (operators, tech and laborers) and ensure processes and instructions are implemented in the best efficiency way.
· Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
· Liaise with store and other departments to make available the required material and staff resources.
· Report any discrepancies or obstacles facing the production process at any time.
· Deliver finished goods (after Q.C approval) to warehouses.
· Report daily material received consumed and waste percentages in comparisons to set limits.
· Perform risk assessment.
· To be fully accountable for the quality, accuracy timeliness and effectiveness of reports, and KPI’s.
· Supervise and coach the team members and set their yearly target and conduct the performance review on regular basis.
· To contribute to the effective management, motivation and development of Personnel team resources by liaising closely with key line management personnel and other relevant parties within the MOROUJ Company, to ensure problems/issues are identified and resolved or appropriately.
· Responsible for the security, Confidentiality & Integrity, of all information assets within his responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Information Security Policies