- Assists in monitoring earth-moving projects with knowledge of each machine capability , operator skills and special knowledge of materials and soils to ensure work is carried in accordance to machine supplier's standards, adherence to high quality standards, and with cost efficiency.
- Classify, monitor, evaluate the performance (quality & productivity).
- Report on operator skills, needed training, job requirements & needed techniques in order to achieve set targets with the highest quality and minimum possible duration & cost.
- Practical follow-up of the training attended and ensure its implementation to remove bad habits acquired from abroad.
- Ensure that the equipment's are ready and suitable to perform the specific application.
- Assign operators responsibilities and roles according to the technical level and job complexity required for effective implementation of application techniques.
- Develop an understanding of site factors that affect cost, machine performance, and profitability.
- BSc Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in machine service fields
- Minimum 1 years work experience in earth-moving & construction field
Skills & knowledge:
- Customer Experience
- Technical Job Knowledge
- Project Management
- Manages Self & Others
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- Working Safely
- Improving Operations
- Technical Credibility