- To perform, supervise and track all services & repairs required for the rental fleet with full adherence to quality and standards to ensure customers satisfaction and company profitability.
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints to ensure the machinery are in optimum condition.
- Tests vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality.
- Maintains a working knowledge of a diverse number of machines and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new machine models to keep abreast with new industry standards, practices, and technologies.
- Replaces parts and components and keep detailed, organized records of all repair work done on each vehicle to track all operations.
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards to ensure safety of all team members.
Spare Parts Coordination
- Communicates with service managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion to finish the jobs timely and efficiently.
- the sales of used equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering or a closely related field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in general.
Skills, & knowledge:
- Fluent in English.
- Opportunity Generation.
- Consultative Selling.
- Value Proposition.
- Systems Proficiency.
- Relationship Development.
- Customer Care.