Responsible for assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the efficient utilization of cash and bank resources in a manner consistent with the objectives of the bank. Also responsible for company liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
- Administer all bank accounts, including new accounts, new signers and maintain clear records internally
- Review account set ups, banking fees, earnings credits, etc.
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reconciliation of all financial information processed within the Treasury team, ensuring the integrity of financial data and monitoring the reconciliation of bank and loan accounts.
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting
- Create standard operating procedures for individual and routine tasks
- Participating in planning, budgeting and forecasting activities for financial purposes.
- Manage the budget, forecast, and reporting processes for all treasury costs.
- Prepare and review Treasury & financial reports and perform compliance activities
- Optimize efficiencies by evaluating, developing, and implementing cash management systems.
- Regularly review treasury policies & procedures, ensuring that they are implemented through tight operational practices and systems of work.