- To sell and promote Seeds to meet 100% of sales targets and stock control for overall sales optimization and advising customers on utilization of seeds for increase yield productivity based on quality.
- Organize territory market coverage for effective sales growth and penetration as well as continuously monitoring the market to adapt the product strategy to meet customer and company expectations.
Client & Distributor Acquisition
- Identify, negotiate with and close new clients and distributors whenever an opportunity arises in order to increase DIAC's coverage therefore increasing reach.
Business Relationship Management
- Maintain effective relationships with corporations, farmers, dealers and all other agricultural entities in the assigned region to ensure effective brand positioning for DIAC and stakeholder engagement.
Follow up and Support
- Provide support to DIAC functions including but not limited to assisting post-sales activities, tracking customers and providing necessary information that result in effective problem solving.
Customer Awareness & Support
- Advise and coach customers on the right use and application of seeds, as well as solve the problems facing customers regarding the different types of soil and provide them technical support to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Verify the expiry date and durability of all available stock items alongside the Warehouse Specialist, as well as ensure that all items are dispatched in a FIFO method to ensure all items delivered and in stock are fresh without any defects.
- Ensure that all distributors are following appropriate dispatching and sales procedures in line with company policies by conducting occasional visits to distributor outlets in order to maintain overall sales quality.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assist Sales Supervisor and Senior Management in forecasting the annual sales for seeds, as well as laying down a planned budget for sales that meet business needs, minimize risk and eradicate unnecessary costs.
- Provide daily sales activity reports (including missed or lost opportunities) within the requested timeframe and ensure they are updated in the business system to support the management in tracing the local market trend.
- Participate in local and international fairs and conduct visits as well as develop opportunities to represent the company to all potential and current customers. This also includes adhering to DAL standards regarding safety, quality, business ethics, and budget demonstrating compliance to DAL core values.
- B.Sc. / B.BA Degree in Agricultural Studies (Agronomy).
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Sales Field.
- Product/ Service Knowledge.
- Lead Generation.
- Sales Qualification.
- Consultative Selling.
- Sales Pitch.
- Sales Deal Closing.
- Customer Service & Relationship Management.
- Marketing Data Analytics.
- Championing the Customer.
- Product Management.
- Monitoring and Measuring Effectiveness.
- Customer Experience.
- Technical Job Knowledge.
- Manages Self & Others.