Selling a company's products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support and understand the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
· Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Maintain customer database
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Collaborate with MIG’s Engineering partners and principals (Belarus, Agrounizer, Gomselmash, Indofarm, Amkador, Maz Auto, Ozduman etc.) in order to build mutually beneficial relationships.
Educational & Professional Qualifications and Experience:-
§ Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration,Agricultural Engineering or relevant field
§ Proficiency in English & Arabic is a must
2 years of relevant experience
Technical Skills and Generic Competencies:-
§ Generic Skills: Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Computer literacy (Research Engines, ERP)
§ Job Specific Skills: Sales Orientation, Commercial Acumen,Customer Focus,CRM skills, Communication & Interpersonal skills, Negotiation & Persuasion skills, Conflict Resolution skills, Leadership skills, Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Innovation, High Ethics, Report Writing & Presentation skills,Agility, Initiative & Proactiveness, Persistence, Patience, Attention to Detail
Behavioural Competencies: Customer Service Orientation, Organisational Commitment, Integrity, Collaboration, Drive for Success