Selling a company's products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support and understand the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
· Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Maintain customer database
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Collaborate with MIG’s Engineering partners and principals (Renault,Skoda etc.) in order to build mutually beneficial relationships.
Educational & Professional Qualifications and Experience:-
§ Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
§ Proficiency in English & Arabic is a must
2 years of relevant experience
Technical Skills and Generic Competencies:-
§ Generic Skills: Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Computer literacy (Research Engines, ERP)
§ Job Specific Skills: Sales Orientation, Commercial Acumen,Customer Focus,CRM skills, Communication & Interpersonal skills, Negotiation & Persuasion skills, Conflict Resolution skills, Leadership skills, Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Innovation, High Ethics, Report Writing & Presentation skills,Agility, Initiative & Proactiveness, Persistence, Patience, Attention to Detail
Behavioural Competencies: Customer Service Orientation, Organisational Commitment, Integrity, Collaboration, Drive for Success