- To effectively place orders, receipt invoices and shipping documents for all emergency, stock and indent orders from suppliers to insure accurate and timely stocking of spare parts by making use of the Backorder Master Planning process to ensure that all products are received and counted at store as per plan.
Parts Order Planning
- To prepare and send all orders (emergency, warranty, and indent) to parts suppliers.
- To send stock orders to suppliers.
- Receive order acknowledgement and track shipping status, receipt of documents, auditing the documents against orders, advising the logistics coordinator to undertake customs clearance to ensure accuracy along the supply chain.
- To check the availability of the short items periodically.
Stocking in System
- Release orders into stock upon receiving the checked, signed, dated and timed suppliers’ invoices from warehouse supervisor.
Emergency Parts Orders Management
- Deliver the emergency and stock orders invoices and packing lists to warehouses team to check and receive incoming part in order to ensure that all orders are received without discrepancies.
Communication With Suppliers
- Ensure effective and timely communication with suppliers regarding technical aspects, pricing, expected delivery dates, and shipments of the orders of (Stock, Indent, Emergency & Warranty) to ensure precision of ordering parts and optimizing the lead time and cost.
- Track claims of discrepancies, damaged or wrong-shipped parts from Suppliers and liaise with warehouse and inventory controller periodically to ensure that all parts are received by end users.
- Prepare and circulate parts ordering reports (backorder, orders value…etc) reports to the appropriate personnel.
- Perform between stores transfers.
- B.SC in Business Administration or any related field
- Master in Business Administration
- 1 Year in Cat Dealer or 2 Years in Similar Machine/ Automotive Dealer.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Versatile In Using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Possess process management knowledge.
- Lean Six Sigma, Yellow Belt
- Finance and accounting knowledge (budgeting, forecasting, planning, costing..etc.....)
- Administrative skills (accuracy, measurement, consistency)
- Time management skills
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Negotiation Skills