- To sell power products and prospect for new business, develop and maintain relationships with current and potential customers in order to achieve the overall products & services sales targets.
- Meet regular sales target and negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Ensure daily sales calls or visits are completed by 9:00AM every day, and respond to customer calls and requests in a timely manner with a great sense of urgency to meet the daily sales coverage.
- Acquire customer requirements and submit quotations in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency to maintain customer satisfaction and company image.
- Execute technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets customer needs while keeping a supply of relevant sales tools and presentations to help in customer presentations.
- Negotiate tenders and contract terms to meet both client and company needs and follow discount matrix and prices.
- Ensure all discounts have been authorized and contracts are prepared as per company policy and accomplished delivery procedures to maintain the quality of the services provided.
- Provide daily sales activity reports (including missed or lost opportunities) within the requested time frame and ensure they are updated in the business system to support the management in tracing the local market trend.
- Participate in local and international fairs and conduct visits when required as well as develop opportunities to represent the company to all potential and current customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant to the field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in engineering field.
- Minimum 1 years work experience in sales.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Product/ Service Knowledge
- Lead Generation
- Sales Qualification
- Consultative Selling
- Sales Pitch
- Sales Deal Closing
- Customer Service & Relationship Management
- Marketing Data Analytics
- Championing the Customer
- Product Management
- Monitoring and Measuring Effectiveness
- Customer Experience
- Technical Job Knowledge
- Manages Self & Others