- To supervise the activities of the parts warehouse and employees to ensure efficient handling of receiving, deliveries and storage of spare parts.
- Organize the parts warehouse taking into consideration the safety standers, in order to provide maximum efficiency within the parts warehouse area and also to create a safely environment for warehouse staff.
- Develop and maintain general appearance of warehouse by making sure that the warehouse meets the highest standards of cleanliness, parts are binned ASAP in correct location, cartons are cleared out and pallets are removed. Also yard area shall be in a very clean condition at all times, bins are properly labeled and receiving area, delivery area are kept clean and organized to ensure warehouse efficiency and reduce errors.
- Ensure Parts are picked up and delivered to customers at a convenient time to ensure costumer satisfaction.
- Check Consignments against invoices for quantity and parts numbers, report immediately any discrepancies in terms of quantity (short/excess), or damaged parts in order to ensure proper stock management.
- Perform stock counts (physical check) regularly and report on regular basis obsolete parts to inventory supervisor, in order to maintain the value of the current assets.
- Maintain daily and weekly reporting package (invoice delivery reports, advise note report ...etc) and maintain proper and comprehensive documentation of all warehouse activities, in order to optimize parts business and profitability.
Daily Activities Assigning
- Manage and direct daily activities for warehouse keeper and labor, including resolving personnel issues, assigning work, and adjusting staffing as needed. And direct execution of tasks to ensure high standards of productivity, quality, accuracy, housekeeping, and safety.
- Any additional tasks requested by the Parts Manager.
- University Degree.
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- 5 Years in similar discipline.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Profound knowledge of Warehousing procedures and policies.
- High safety awareness.
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
- Leader ship skills.
- Team work spirit.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Strong sense of security.