- To advise lubricants customers about Sutrac lubricants products we offer in order to achieve agreed individual and company sales objectives while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Arrange frequent customers call according to constricted call plan (face to face visit, site visits, calls, email) which are assigned by Lubricants business Manager and build a strong business relation with those customers as well as increasing customers list by adding new customers in order to achieve the sales target for lubricants business.
- Create & log daily CRM activities in system such as internal and external customers’ calls, log all the sales activities as offer submitted to customers, deals win, deals lost, sales leads, quotation request and follow up sales process and update customers’ information in system with regard to contact and equipment, In order to ensure proper documentation.
- Forecast weekly / Monthly lubricants sales, coordinate with Parts & services operations to generate, submit and negotiate the offers closely follow up with customers that will have a direct impact on achieve the annually sales target.
- Collaborate with Product Specialists when a field visit to the customer is required. Consult with customers about equipment lubricants requirement and manufacturer recommendation for proper selection of lubricants, and lubricants solutions that lead for lower owning and operating costs and support customer success.
Sales Forecast Report:
- Collect the Monthly sales forecast from every distribute and prepare the consolidate Lubricants Sales forecast report to achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
Sales Performance Report:
- Prepare the Monthly performance report for all lubricants sales and keep performance record well organize, to monitors and achieve excellence perform and mitigate plan when necessary.
- Understand full-range of product technical information and promote products in all sectors of lubricants consumption.
- Prepare and Conduct lubricants product presentation to customers to promote product features, values and competitive advantages over the competitors with an expected outcome to achieve the revenue growth.
- Any additional tasks requested by the Lubricants Business Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Professional Certification in Lubricants.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in sales.
- Minimum 5 yeas work experience in lubricants operation.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- People Management
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Analytical Skills
- Quality Assurance
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Selling Skills