responsible for supervising the line employees’ work quality, productivity and attendance.
-maintaining a full roster ensuring that all line positions are manned and operated. In the event that an employee is absent the line supervisor must have a contingency plan in place for ensuring shift coverage.
-Making sure that the line operates without incident or down time -responsible for training and mentoring all new line employees
-responsible for the line employees' work and production levels.
-monitor and asses the lines production quality.
- assist in all process improvement projects and line enhancements that are completed by management.
-providing all of the technical process data involved in these programs.
-implementing all new procedures and processes required and implemented by management in relation to line operations.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as linr Supervisor or similar role
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills .