· Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
· Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
· Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
· Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
· Assist with onboarding of new users.
· Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
· Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues