· Manage all the related sales operation on the UPC and coordination with H/Q.
· responsible from the UPC sales process.
· Keep record of the UPC sales orders and customers data.
· Supervise and manage the UPC sales reps and their related operations.
· Monitor the UPC stocks movements.
· responsible from the cash collection management for the UPC customers and closed sales
· Preparing and following up daily Sales reports for UPC centers.
· Preparing and following up daily sales throughout the month and year and their comparisons.
· Preparing and printing all circulars and provisions from the sales department and informing them the team. Preparing and reviewing the monthly target for the centers.
· Managing the Customers database to ensure accurate up-to-date information is available.
· Any other work assigned to him by his manager.
· Represent the company regarding all the related operation issues in his state.