· Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches; and set-up sensing mechanism, utilizing hand tools.
· Carry out diagnosis and ensure replacement of pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment and machines which are faulty.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment,
- Must be physically capable of performing work, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and accessories.
- Perform installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trade workers.
- Needs to be ableto identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Electrical technician needs to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical issue and solve it.
- Performs all maintenance functions related with electrical systems, and power generation distribution in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility for field operation work.
- Performs maintenance functions on relays, UPS, distribution network, breakers, switches, motor contractors.
- Cost effective and efficient maintenance procedures.