- Automotive Sales Managers manage, train, and direct a team of Automotive Sales Representatives
- Automotive Sales Managers must be a strong closer willing to engage customers early in the sale to obtain maximum gross
- Automotive Sales Managers actively support, encourage, and motivate sales personnel daily to maintain high morale
- Automotive Sales Managers exhibit a professional management style that sets the example for enthusiasm, productivity and accountability.
- Automotive Sales Managers be accountable for daily performance metrics in sales, appointments, and call follow-up
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate future leads
- Support other operational units within the store to achieve maximum return on opportunity for the dealership
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income, and want to continue a career as an automotive sales manager working with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
- Automotive Sales Managers must have a strong background of automotive sales
- Automotive sales management experience a must – 5 years minimum required
- Dealer Socket experience preferred
- Steady work and performance history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
- Must be a strong closer and possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid driver's license