- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance.
· Collect and document of business requirements and process improvement/ automation efforts facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed-upon service levels
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
- Track major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas.
- Prepare incident details for post-mortem incident reviews.
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review.
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all IT policies and processes
· 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience
· BSc in Business Management, Information Technology, or similar relevant filed.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills
· Critical thinker
· Great analytical skills
· Data-driven approach