- Supervise Vehicles Section
- Supervise office Maintenance
- Supervise office purchases
- Lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leaves, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures