Job holder is responsible for all marketing operational plans related to managing all areas related to the Clients’/Customers’ development, product development, and customer communication activities and assistance to increase profitability in general.
Job Duties :
Develop and propose marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of overall strategic marketing plan.
Market through various channels and segment databases working within large data sets.
Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and retention.
Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
Work with other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
Setting Teams Objectives.
Assist in Budgeting and Operational Analysis.
Supervising team members.
Encouraging engagement and motivating top performers.
Accountability over team consistent performance and end result along with productivity.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
Scope of Authorities:
Authorized of Planning, Evaluation and Execution within his/her line, scope and Job duties.
- Ability to manage broadly the 4Ps: (Product – Promotion – Place – Price).
- Experience with a market focused company in another industry would be viewed as a Plus.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert findings delivered thru analysis into actionable insights in all aspects of marketing plan.
- Strong time management skills while working under strict deadlines.
A pragmatic, energetic, self-starting and highly motivated achiever
-Excellent interpersonal skills, highly ethical in their interactions
-Ability to discern key customer objections & intentions and, corresponding development of strategies to achieve business closure
-Ability to persevere when faced with obstacles
-Able to build and cultivate superior relationships with internal and external contacts
-Detail oriented, organized and self-assured
-Exceptional demonstrated technical skills and the ability to learn and apply knowledge regarding metal stamping
-Strong aptitude for visualizing and conceptualizing future market, prospect, and account needs and trends
-Strong listening skills
-Ability to think creatively
-Ability to set and meet strict deadline .
University degree, preferable in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising or Communication. Relevant postgraduate studies, PMP or MBA will be considered as an asset.)
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
7 years of experience in marketing or trade marketing department within retail, FMCG, building materials sector, including retail network & brand / product management.
-Excellent command of MS Office, social media platforms and ideally CRM platforms