The role is to Organize, lead and facilitate cross line of business/cross functional process improvement Projects through disciplined use of process methodologies that will aid in best practice processes, business requirements definition and implementation of new processes.
Responsible of working with both technology resources and business resources in order to facilitate the designing, building, integrating and evolving process and technology, considering how both the business operation and processes will be impacted from business change.
Planning and Organizing.
Min. 3 full life cycle large project implementations.
Min. 3 years of knowledge of designing different processes/ solutions for various clients.
Good experience with implementation of continuous improvement methods, tools, and techniques (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.).
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
Analytical with excellent attention to details and processes.
Ability to work independently and establishing priorities with minimal direction.
Time and Stress Management.
Ability to work in a dynamic environment while transforming incomplete business needs into well-defined business/functional
- BSc in Information Technology or related field from a reputed University.
- Certification in Business Process Management (BPM) is preferable.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
· Min. 5 years of demonstrated experience in Business Process and knowledge of Business Process Management methodologies and/or frameworks (CEM, APBPP, BPMN, etc.) within a similar industry.
· Min. 2 years of experience managing and developing a team
· Extensive experience of business process management (BPM) is preferable.
· Min. 3 years' of experience with business process components, module integration & client facing consulting engagements as well as Business Modeling Tools (e.g., ARIS, VISIO etc.
- Min. 3 years' of experience in a delivery role.