MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBIL :
1. Coordination of procurement activities and receive records and track document movement from all user depts. for the procurement.
2. Updating the ERP as needed with necessary transactions and info once directed.
3. Organize departmental meetings and record discussions for sharing and future use.
4. Preparation of relevant documents to be used in the cycle of supply chain.
5. Ensure that documentation and record keeping copies with all supporting documents are forwarded to accounts in a timely manner for payment
6. Maintain a well-organized filing and documentation system for SCM documents.
7. Other duties and/or any add hock.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Interact effectively within diverse team environment & ability to work in a team oriented environment.
· Very good communication, interpersonal skills
· Excellent multi-tasking, coordination, and organizational skills.
· High commitment in attendance.
MAXMUM & MINIMUM QUALIFICATION :
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, commerce, Economics or relevant field.
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft office programs & computer applications and expert in data entry and using database management software.
· Very Good English language knowledge (speaking, Reading & Writing).
· Familiarity with supply chain processes and procedures and any qualification in Supply Chain management will be an added advantage.
· High professional ethics & integrity
* prefers to live in Khartoum.