· Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
· Work closely with management and collaborate with backend developers, designers, and rest of development team to deliver high quality software system.
· Develop, test, and maintain fully functioning mobile applications as per requirements and within approved schedule.
· Write unit test.
· Perform troubleshooting and debugging to ensure that applications meet required performance and quality criteria.
· Participate in deployment and monitoring of software systems to ensure smooth operation.
· Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
· Provide technical support and assistance for customers.
· Assemble, produce, and write reports and documents throughout entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, operation, and support).
· Write required documentation for applications.
· Train customers and operation staff on applications.
· Stay up-to-date with new technologies, trends, concepts and best practices for developing mobile apps.