➢ Job Description:
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
• Improve operational management systems, processes,and best practices.
• Ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
• Manage and forecasts operation budget.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
• Recruit, train and supervise staff.
• Mentor staff and manage business functions including overseeing team’s commitment to:
o Excellent client and customer standards
o Maintaining relevant industry and other standards.
• Manage the day-to-day operational management of Business Operations, and increase quality of customer service.
• Develop and execute an annual Operational Plan (AOP)that meets strategic and operational goals, and continuous improvement opportunities.
• Contribute as a skilled and productive member of the Leadership team by participating in activities to achieve strategic and organisational goals including planning, reporting and KPI monitoring.
• Identify and manage the operational issues and risks for the Business Operations in a timely manner.
• Provide monthly reports on business operations.
• Monitor and review the Risk Register bi-annually and ensure it is presented to the Board for consideration.
➢ Education and Qualification:
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, engineering or related field.
• MBA degree is an advantage.
• 7+ years of experience in operation management, preferably 3+ years in a similar position.
• Experience with forecasting models
• Experience with databases and project management software
• The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets.
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills