· Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
· Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
· Generate the various document control reports as required.
· Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
· Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
· Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
· Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
· Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.