Job Reference No.
Company/ Div / Dept.
No. of Reports
Lead and manage the Operations function through effective planning and controlling of the schedule while maintaining quality standards, ensuring sustainable and profitable growth in alignment with overall strategy. The Operations Manager will provide leadership in Planning, and operations functions and foster an environment of high integrity and continuous improvement in all functional areas.
· Develop and review operational capacity & resources, monitor asset cycle, and establish operational schedules while verifying that all the assets are operating as per the defined parameter to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and utilization in all aspects.
· Partner with the engineering function in the maintenance cycle phase to conduct periodic and preventive maintenance.
· Partner with the engineering function to repair any breakdowns and increase the uptime of each vehicle.
· Ensure readiness of all parked vehicles for the next delivery.
· Follow up and update location, working hours/Milage, condition, and hirer of each vehicle and update the system with accurate information daily.
· Partner with finance and admin to response to customers` inquiries (by providing solutions, quotations, etc…)
· Partner with finance and admin to prepare the vehicles` rent invoices (by trip/by period).
· Develop delivery and receiving forms and communicate it with all concerned.
· Control delivery and receiving of assets and keep records of all related documents.
· Develop daily site`s operations report and communicate it with all concerned.
· Daily follow up sites` reports, review reports and response to areas of concern.
· Plan and control movement of vehicles between sites in the best economical and safe way.
· Insurance and registration of vehicles.
· Follow up all accident cases to ensure reports quality, and reimbursement by insurance companies.
· Tag numbers and other vehicles` preparations.
· Operation department staff performance and development:
o Operation supervisors
o Equipment’s operators.
o Trucks and cars drivers.
· Daily, weekly, and monthly reports to management:
o Daily report: status and location of all vehicles, highlight the movements if any.
o Weekly report: list of vehicles with insurance/registration due.
o Monthly report: working hours/milage and revenue of each vehicle during the month.