Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist (2 years)
- Demonstrable social media networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of graphic design, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Basic knowledge of traditional marketing concepts and channelsPositive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Responsible for the review and enhancement of the companiy's brand identity
Assist in and contribute to the development and implementation of the company’s social media presence and overall marketing strategy and plan.
Set up and optimize company pages within all platforms to increase the visibility of company’s online content
Design (along with line manager) and implement the company's marketing plan
- Responsible of the content alignment and update of the company's website
create, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages social media followers to take action.
Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Work with other departments to develop social media engagement in line with product release, advertising campaigns, and other brand messages.
Produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
Respond to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc and engage with the social media users
Regularly monitor competition social media sites and create analysis report.
Create and promote a periodical newsletter for the company.
Prepare and execute social media as well as traditional marketing campaign
Handle suppliers in regards to company printed materials and designs