An experienced Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. A successful Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating with Sales team and provides expertise in setting sales objectives and realistic budgets. The accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
· Verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
· Manage payroll payment in a timely manner together with staff loans.
· Management of asset depreciations as per the standard financial procedure.
· Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
· Provide technical support and advice on Management accountants
· Review and recommend modifications to ILTC accounting systems and procedures.
· Prepare financial statements and produce budgets according to schedule
· Perform internal audit as required.
· Support month-end and year-end close process.
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
· Assist with income tax reconciliation and social security tax with authorities.
· Produce and issue accurate balance sheet statement and various accounting reports and present their results on regular basis and as needed.