To manage all Crop operational activities (Soil preparation, seeding, fertilizing, spreading and harvesting) and coordinate other related utilities services to ensure high quality product at international standards.
- Oversee all Crop operational activities of all farm, from soil preparation, seeding, fertilizing, spreading, chemical applications up to all harvesting stages (cutting, raking and baling).
- Monitor the daily work of the equipment operators according to the pre-set crop plans to ensure smooth running of crop operational work.
- Ensure the high accuracy of crop data so as to have the required accurate information about the production.
- Ensure the availability and maintaining the required farm equipment with a proper functioning condition.
- Encouraging his senior key persons to coach and mentor their subordinates to ensure a proper knowledge sharing.
· Present the required technical advises and work instructions to Crop Supervisors and agronomists top provide them technical support and managerial support as well.
· Ensure the availability and sufficiency of Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs) and take all safety precautions and measures in the workplace and supervise the implementation of all safety instructions within the Crop Department.
· Ensure the stable provision of all Crop Materials (seeds, fertilizers, chemical and other requirements) in coordination with Supply Chain and Operation Department.
· Prepare and present a regular Crop Report to the Farm and Manager and any other type of report whenever necessary.
· Coordinate and facilitate Crop issues and represent a focal point for coordination with others Departments.
- Lead the annual KPIs setting of all EPs within Crop Department in coordination with HR& adman. Department and perform the annual appraisal (MYR & EYR) to align them with company targets.
· Prepare and control the irrigation Crop Annual budget and monitor budget implementation.
· Participate in farm meeting whenever necessary.
· Display the required cooperation with other Departments within GLB Invest, with regard to systems & organizational development activities or other company projects.