- Looking after the valuable assets and manage required maintenance.
- Thoroughly screening tenants.
- Properties routine inspections
- Building rapport with tenants.
- Knowing properties worth and establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Understanding complex legislation.
- Advertising and open inspections
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Motivation for sales
- Familiarity with applicable property and commercial law and regulations
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software
- Internal communications
- Accept criticism and work well under pressure.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
5-15 years’ experience in real estate or sales
Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
Working Hours and Benefits
Our official working hours are 7:00 to 15:00 Sunday to Thursday. However, there are days when those hours are shorter or longer.
Senior staff such as this post are not judged on the number of hours or location of their work but the results of their efforts and management.
Some of the benefits include Eid and performance bonus, leave and medical allowances.