· Prepares Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
· Prepares Monthly AR / AP Reconciliations.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports.
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Insert and record and save all data and calculations in Books and daily accounting system with the documents supporting the exchange.
· Secretary of the treasury in all currencies and prepare a weekly inventory.
· Save the accounting cycle documents well incomplete to prevent the document from theft and damage.
· Analysis of the expenses and prepare periodical report and comparison every month to provide to the admin.
· Follow up with banks and responsible for all transaction such as withdrawal, deposit, and Query balance,
· Dealing with Government Issue taxes zakat and commercial record.
· Save and follow with all import documents and procurement expenses until received the inventory.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Organize information base, statistical report, and document.
· Perform related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Assists in the preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets, and narratives, including “Budget vs. Actual” variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances