All Production Staff
Plant Manager will provide overall leadership and direction to the production team and ensure products are in line with the company strategy. This will involve working closely with Marketing, Sales, and R&D departments to inform the production plan, budget and schedule, provide guidance for external suppliers, manage the production processes and control the quality of final products. The Plant Manager will facilitate ongoing review of production processes and policies, identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, and achieve leading edge systems and processes
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare and follow up the monthly and yearly production operational budget.
· Review of factory settings and analyzing the requirement for optimum production.
· Prepares the production schedules for the facility's different production lines to ensure proper and full utilization of machines & manpower.
· Develops and implements manpower plans (i.e. shifts) to maximize employees efficiency.
· Co-ordinates with the sales Depart. to facilitate production and operations based on the market demand
· Participate with the Top Management in setting a production strategy that complies with the market trend.
· Reviews and approve production plans.
· Review maintenance plans and approves its implementation in a way that insures minimum disruption of operations.
· Direct and supervise daily production activities through close monitoring and coordination with the teams, line operators & production supervisors.
· Periodically updates and report the status and production performance of each production line
· Ensure the achievement of the production plan, Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
· Control and consolidate daily production reports; report variance between planned and actual work
· Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
· Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
· monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
· Ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures (SOP's) are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
· Implement plant safety programs and ensure compliance with QAMS, HACCP and Good manufacturing practices (GMP's)..
· Prepares all related reports like monthly and yearly also material losses.
· Implement cost reduction projects.
· Manage subordinate employees in the R&D department. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and supervising and motivating a team of workers, directing work; appraising performances; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· University Degree in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering, (Chemical is preferred( Master level is a plus
· Minimum 10 years of working experience in Production (factory production Type).
· Should have at least 5 years of managerial experience (Plant Production Management).
· Excellent knowledge of manufacturing principles.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and keep the team engaged
· Excellent communication, decision making abilities and problem solving abilities
· Must have a good grasp of the corporate environment and operations
· Excellent planning and coordination skills of site works
· Planning, organization and prioritization skill
· Excellent command of English both written and spoken
· Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behavior and team spirit
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.