- To coordinate and facilitate the prompt release of all vehicles, spare parts, aftermarket products from GFZ/PZU and closely follow up on arrangements of the release at GFZ to ensure proper delivery to customers and transfer to warehouses.
- Ensure handover of stock from the transporter at GFZ (PZU when needed) to ensure proper and timely delivery to the customer
- Manage the flow of work and the exchange of information in a collaborative way with other departments to ensure the smooth flow of the whole clearance process.
- Submit new models, items standard list, for customs evaluation and analyze their record, follow up and coordinate SSMO procedures and approvals for new products.
- Follow up shipment clearance at Port Sudan, plan transportation from Port Sudan to Garri, Report any damages on received shipments and complete the required claims approvals to ensure payment from either the insurance company or manufactures is completed.
- Ensure all vehicles, spare parts, aftermarket products requested as per priority being released with carriers and trucks and delivered where required (Kilo8 / Kilo9 / warehouse / Up-Countries) in meeting delivery deadlines and ensure all GFZ stock is maintained to minimize and reduce any storage hazards.
Pre Delivery Inspection PDI
- Follow up receiving & checking of the shipped products arrived (Port Sudan to GFZ) from transporter and create priority list of vehicles for PDI section as to Identify and specify damaged vehicles & follow with service department that the vehicles are ready for reservation and closely supervise the vehicles repairs between (GFZ, BAHRI, ELSAHAFA, MB) workshops and Kilo8 workshop and ensure readiness for release.
Clearance & Customs Duties Management
- Monitor and check the entire clearance required documents are completed and within the required achievement standards and follow up the clearance orders and lead time combined with daily analysis reports, Receive the import certificates from DAL Clearance as to check all vehicle details are correct, and process, record and check customs duties charges.
- Plan with DAL Logistics for products withdrawal and dispatch from GFZ and Airport, plan transportation to upcountry, plan trucks withdrawal and delivery to customer, transfer to warehouses, and arrange for road insurance.
- Plan with procurement and warehouse team for stock and shipments receiving and ensure shipment arrival at site and interested parties involved.