You will contribute to all Supply Chain activities, focus on procurement and new Suppliers (Quality, delivery on time, cost and supplier relations) as well as logistics.
The Main Tasks Are
- Sources and procures IT products and services from many suppliers.
- Execute purchase orders.
- Initiates Requests for Quotations and Proposals, analysing proposed pricing from potential suppliers.
- Evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability, as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules.
- Managing your own supplier base.
- Manages performance of purchase orders, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
- Be responsible for negotiating, actively managing and further developing our supplier agreements.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is provided to logistics/transportation & warehouse organization so that proper receipt is recorded.
- Reviews and approves supplier payment as needed.
Experience & Skills
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of related experience with Supply Chain Management and Procurement practices and processes. Experience negotiating terms, conditions, and business agreements.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- To succeed in your role, you should be a person with a large commercial and technical interest and a high capability of building trust in external as well as internal relations.
- Develop and maintain procurement processes, procedures, tools and templates, and help deliver solutions.
- A positive, proactive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust across the organization.
- You must be able to express yourself in English, both oral and in written word.