1. Driving the vehicle is the main responsibility of the Driver, but some also need to load and unload cargo.
2. Driver must maintain a logbook of his driving activities to ensure compliance with SRCS regulations.
3. Driver also keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the vehicle is equipped with safety equipment.
4. The most important duty of Driver is to drive safely to his destination.
5. Driver are also often expected to help with the loading and unloading of his products.
6. Keep logs of his activities and make sure his vehicle is maintained in good working order.
7. Transports vehicles safely within the SRCS to various service areas.
8. Safely moves vehicles between the SRCS and off-SRCS locations.
9. Provide outstanding customer service.
10. Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
11. Follow all SRCS safety policies and procedures and protect SRCS assets.
12. Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
13. Flexibility in scheduling which may include night’s weekends and holidays.
14. Operate and maintain a clean SRCS vehicle in a safe and professional manner.
15. Report all accidents and injuries, regardless of severity.
16. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.