Trade Marketing :
Role: Trade Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion
• Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
• Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
• Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
• Market Share
• Numeric Distribution
• Organized Trade Execution
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Marketing..
• Strong project management/organizational skills.
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
• Understanding of customer segmentation
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Well organized and self motivated.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.