· Supervises and coordinates the activities of technicians, installers, and repairers. Responsible for keeping the tools, mechanical equipment ormobile workshops in operation and good condition.
· Discuss problems with customers and, if they are unsure of what repairthey want or what is needed, order diagnostic testing prior to actual repair.
· If it is determined that repair/rework is needed, fill out a work order and cost estimate (including estimated delivery date).
· Order parts and supplies if not in stock.
· Oversee and occasionally perform repair.
· Handle customer complaints, questions, and concerns.
· Proposes modifications to service processes and/or materials used.
· Directs procurement of equipment and materials, supplies, and parts required to maintain repair and storage facilities.
· Responds to customer service representatives and coordinates repair/installation/maintenance in order to obtain optimum utilization of equipment and personnel and prevent or alleviate operational delays in other departments.
· Perform other job-related duties as needed.